Monday, January 22, 2007

I translate your documents and files

Ready to translate your documents


My mother language is German, and I am just as fluent in English. I translate material of various types from English into German or German into English and that fast and reliable.

Examples include: general subjects/business correspondence, personal records, websites, software applications, technical material, legal documents, patents, commerce/trade files, contracts, documents relating to commerce, trade, government/politics, international relations, marketing, advertising, society, genealogy, literature, art, cinema, travel, fiction and non-fiction, philosophy, religion, history, dissertations, booklets, books and more.

If you go this link, you should be able to view eight samples of my translations:
http://pristinetranslationsamples.blogspot.com/

Usually, I ask for only ten cents per translated word, and most other translation companies ask you to pay twice that amount or even more for the same service. Many of these translation companies are contacting me and are asking me to translate the documents of their customers/clients. In other words, if you contact me directly with your translation needs, you don't have to pay the middleman. My rates are negotiable, and I will treat your documents confidentially.

Here is some information about my background and qualifications: I graduated from public relations training in the United Kingdom. Subsequently, I worked for many years as a public relations administrator/legal administrator for the German branch of a non-profit organization. Daily, the effective use of both, written German and English, was required.

I have retired from that position and live in the United States for several years. I now work as a freelance translator.

I accept material through e-mail, fax, or "snail mail". I work fast, am reliable, and I keep my deadlines.

My translations are usually done in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Works or Wordfast and are then mailed to the customer.

If you like to see samples of my translations, feel free to ask.

I look forward hearing from you.


With kind regards,

Pristine Translations

PristineTranslations@gmail.com

Skype: Pristine.Translation

Phone: (USA) 801-656-0803